Discover the Unforgettable Landmarks & Secrets of Madison Square
Take a stroll in and around Madison Square Park
Did you know The James New York – NoMad, originally Hotel Seville, is an NYC Landmark building that dates back to 1904? Learn more on this brand-new tour that Bowery Boys Walks created for the hotel and is open to the public.
Join us for this very special one-hour walking tour around Madison Square Park to explore the exciting Flatiron District and get a sneak peek within The James New York – NoMad. The tour focuses on the history of the Madison Square neighborhood as an entertainment district while also highlighting the unique history of the hotel and surrounding blocks.
Check back for new dates
Walking Tour Highlights
- Visit the site of the original Madison Square Garden
- See a heartfelt memorial hidden in plain sight
- Discover the origins of the iconic Flatiron Building
- Hear dramatic stories and secrets of the neighborhood
- Learn about The James – NoMad Hotel, a Beaux-Arts landmark
Walking Tour: 1 hour
Where: The James NoMad – 22 East 29th Street
Meet your Bowery Boys Tour Guide in the alcove of The James NoMad lobby and get ready to travel back in time!
Walking tour: $25.00
(Best suited for ages 12+)