Virtual Tour: Landmarks and Legends of Broadway
Broadway History virtual tour overview
Developed by the Bowery Boys and long-time Broadway insider/guide Jeff, this virtual tour traces the history of Broadway theater while exploring NYC’s famed Theater District. Experience the glitz, grit, and gossip of the Great White Way — from your computer!
This fun virtual “walk” combines rare historic photos, colorful tales of legendary stars and shows, and insider information about the singular Broadway industry.
Broadway tour highlights
On our “Landmarks and Legends of Broadway” tour, we’ll peel back the curtain to explore the fascinating Broadway scene, including…
- Landmark theaters where celebrated shows and performers have played.
- Theatrical haunts like Sardi’s, Duffy Square, and Shubert Alley
- The unique culture of Broadway: its operations, lingo, superstitions…even a few secrets.
- Tour guide Jeff will share personal stories from inside the Broadway industry — thrilling moments, celebrity encounters, and outrageous mishaps.
- You’ll even meet thespians who’ve returned to the limelight from beyond the grave!
This entertaining, interactive virtual tour is ideal for fans of theater and NYC history.
Recent reviews for the online tour:
“Just experienced this tour and it was terrific! Can’t visit NYC and Broadway right now, but this funny and informative and affordable zoom tour led by Jeff Dobbins was the next best thing! I hope someday I can do one in person, but in the meantime, sign me up!”
“I loved it! Very entertaining show with all the visuals and stories.”
“Wonderful tour!!! Thank you so much, I really enjoyed it!”
“Loved the “walking” tour… Jeff was great, especially all of his stories of working on Broadway.”
“I really had fun on the Broadway Tour last night. All of the guides have been knowledgeable and engaging, each in his or her own way. I think that the $20 price point is very reasonable.”
Read more reviews of Bowery Boys walking tours on TripAdvisor
Looking to study up before the tour?
Person – $20.00
(All Ages Welcome!)
Please contact us to set up a private tour!
90 minutes (including Q&A at the end of the tour)
Please note: This is a virtual tour and we will send you a Zoom link once you sign up.